Saturday, October 09, 2004

Opening credits

I'm not sure about this blogging obsession. Don't really understand what it's all about. But, it seems all the "cool kids" have them. I want to be like the "cool kids". I guess I"ll get a blog too. But, what do I have say? Does anyone want to read my babblings? Do I really want to write them? I have no philosophical questions to ponder, or crazy stories to share. The truth is, I have nothing I want to say, but I have a blog anyway. So, all you "cool kids", feel free to post what you have to say. It would make me feel really cool :)

1 comment:

Gabe Fullilove said...

when i was younger all the cool kids had Jordans, now all the cool kids have Ipods, lets see, J, I, (were going backwards in the alphabet, so next is H...) all the cool kids in the next generation will have Hearing aides, due to listening to all there Hippity Hop, on their ipods.

peace, bye